Recruiter was hiring 7 months ago
This position will be responsible for all inventory cost accounting functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Monitor all Freight Cost Expenses
· Provide purchase variance report to Logistics
· Preparation and Maintenance of Inventory Cost to the system
· Verifying accurate inventory costs
· Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
· Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
· Determine monthly inventory provision
· Determine annual inventory valuation
· Special Projects as required but not limited to:
· Physical Count
· Uploading of inventory allocation to store
· Uploading of Price changes in POS
· Warehouse Sales Reconciliation
· Help in inventory reconciliation
· Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of 2 years experienced as an Inventory or Cost Accountant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- An understanding of GAAP in relation to inventory.
- Is flexible and able to work as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Experience in any ERP system.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
*Php20,000.00 to Php25,000.00/NEGOTIABLE
*COMPLETE BENEFITS OPEN OVERTIME
- Mastery of GAAP
- Mastery of Excel
- Mastery of accounting software
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills