Urgent Hiring 17 days left
Recruiter was hiring 7 months ago
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organizing and updating accounting records as needed (digital and physical).
- Preparing and analyzing reports on transactions.
- Experienced with tax planning for individual, corporate and partnership tax returns.
- Performing regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures and investments.
- Research and resolve tax and accounting issues.
- Maintain and audit company financial records.
- Oversee budget and financial management.
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of government audits, taxes, and financial planning.
- Work with tax returns and analyze financial information to ensure taxes are paid on time.
- Audit accounts for errors, misinformation, fraud, and overspending.
- Report financial information to management.
- Create and analyze budgets.
- Participate in strategic planning, fraud prevention, and budget development.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- CPA certification required.
- Education – Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting is required.
- At least 3-4 year(s) of work experience in the related field or similar is required for this position. Must have analytical experience, be accurate with figures, well organized and exercise - sound judgment in decision making.
- In-depth tax knowledge at the local level.
- Knowledge and understanding of Accounting Principles. Knowledgeable in any accounting system, an advantage. Payroll, Audit, problem solving, decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal, both English and Filipino). Deal tactfully and efficiently with work colleagues, clients, and suppliers.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships. Excellent interpersonal and team building. Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to manage their time and stress levels efficiently.
- Should be honest, trustworthy and respectful and have cultural awareness and flexibility.
- Proficient in using computer applications such as Microsoft Windows, (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).SALARY 15,000 - 18,000/NEGOTIABLE COMPLETE BENEFITS AND OPEN OVERTIME POSSIBLE REGULARIZATIONS
30,000 Monthly / Up - Negotiable
COMPLETE BENEFITS AND OPEN OVERTIME
- Time management.
- Commercial awareness
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail